My fingers fumble over this blank binder note. My pen traces a shadow as it starts to dance On once clean sheet now comes a vivid quote As my pen cont

Word

My fingers fumble over this blank binder note.
My pen traces a shadow as it starts to dance
On once clean sheet now comes a vivid quote
As my pen continues its pompous prance.

This quote may bring good food for the soul
May it feed those hungry for words.
The wisdom it bears may make them whole
Or make them feel slashed by a sword.

Words once thrown cannot be taken back
Some see it worthy, others find it tactless
Some agree but others find it an attack
Take heed in choosing the right words, nonetheless.

In spite of these, would you rather say the fact?
Or keep in silence so that none would react?




14 lines
124 words
643 characters
03/31/22 08:38 am EDT
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.