MARCH 5, 2021 PROMPT
What is always sure to get your excited? What makes you irrationally happy?

Adventurous Trip Close to Nature

 
    Well, I always feel excited on almost all things that I never experience yet. Most especially trips and outing invitations. We have beautiful places and spots within the city but I never got the chance to visit them until recently. Good thing our government is not too strict when we go out and travel by car as long as we observe and follow the protocols they implemented during this pandemic. Just like last year on October, we had had our unplanned outing adventures with my colleagues to one of the mountains here. It was unplanned because we just went there right after our work, we rented a small cottage and stayed their overnight. We haven't even packed any food except the one we ordered at the fast food chain on our way there. This was the only escapade we had after a week of tedious financial reporting. The experience of being close to nature is remarkable. It wasn't my first time to bask with nature though, but the adventure and togetherness with my friends was. On my home place, we are surrounded with nature, we also have lots of verdant hills that I used to mount during my childhood to teenage years.

    Even then, I've never been this excited when my partner invited me for a trip or shall I say a hike to Puncak, Tanawan. Puncak is an overlooking place located not far from my place. It's only a few minute drive from Dumaguete to Sibulan, Negros Oriental. I haven't visited this place but he had. He even showed me images taken during his visit there. It looks lovely! The place looks serene surrounded by towering trees and lavish verdure. Not to mention the overlooking view to the nearby cities. He said that the place offers a picturesque view of the colorful lights and busy streets of the city during the night. And I wished to experience that. He also said that he will arrange his day off from work to coincide with mine so that we can visit the place together. I can't wait to go there with him. And even just the thought of it makes me feel irrationally happy.

    I did my research about the place and I found this video. Please watch. Thank you and cheers!

Video Credits to @JessieCrisTindoc

Share To:

Post A Comment:

1 comments so far,Add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.