MARCH 4, 2021 PROMPT
What is something you started doing during the pandemic that you will continue in the “post-pandemic” world?

From Pandemic to Beyond

 
    Something that I started doing? Hmm, lemme think . Nothing in mind. It seems that I haven't started anything during this pandemic. It's the same as the usual (things I did prior to pandemic) - work, home, work, home (a never ending routine). Our company's operation only stopped for like half a month then we are called back to work except those who live far from its location. I'm near so I was obliged to come. During the few days of no work, I only stayed home. Those were the most boring days in my life, the fact that I can't go out for some outdoor fun and I can't even do groceries. Thanks goodness I have phone and iPad with me which somehow helped ease my boredom. I spent almost all day and all night watching videos, scrolling on social media, and playing online games simultaneously. Can you imagine that? I'm a good multi-tasker at these things, I did my online gaming on the phone, videos on iPad and social media on my laptop. If my parents were here, they might kill me after witnessing my craziness with online games.

    Oh I remember now. There's one thing that I started doing actually, just recently though. And that is my blog. I started this blog last month and I'm so entangled. I thought I won't be able to survive a daily blogging but somehow I am able to do it. And I'm still alive and still able to write this fourth entry for this blogging month. Reading the entries of my fellow bloggers in this competition (or is this?) inspires me every day. I have learned a lot from their entries especially when they talk about their culture, their way of living, the things they love to do and not love doing, their life events, and those things not familiar to me. Although you may find many errors with grammars, I will not quit. I will try my best to write an interesting entry (or maybe not, but at least you will learn something new from my culture and my country). Thank you so much to this blogging challenge for the great, worthy and inspiring prompts. It motivates me to write every day. I'm certain that I will be doing this until I'm tired (just kidding ), for the rest of my life as long as I'm still capable of writing.

    Thank you for reading this. Cheers!
Share To:

Post A Comment:

1 comments so far,Add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.