MARCH 10, 2021 PROMPT
What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

Music is not my cup of tea, But...


    Oh my! This is too hard. I am not really that music fanatic. Although I listen to it whenever someone turns on the radio or plays a random song on spotify and YouTube, only a few captured my interest. I prefer listening to songs coming from a country genre, reggae, and pop music. I also have recent addition to the aforementioned genres - the KPop music but only that of Mamamoo's Starry Night, Egotistic and Decalcomanie as well as BTS' top hits.

    Recommending music is hard for me to decide. Well, it also depends on the situation or the interest of someone who requests. I can't just say try this and that when he doesn't like the genre. Let say, his interest is more into Rock and Roll music (a genre that I never wished to hear) then I will recommend Soul. Surely, he will never like it. It'd be a worthless recommendation. But if he wants a country song, I will recommend "If I Die Young", "You Lie", and "Done" by The Bond Perry. For reggae music, I'd love to recommend "Dream Girl", "Ehu Girl", "Cooldown" and "First True Love". For pop, I will greatly suggest Ed Sheeran's top hits especially his "Shape of You" as well as Luis Fonsi's "Despacito" and "See You Again" by Whiz Khalifa. I'd also like to add Jonas Blue's "Perfect Strangers" and "Mama". Oh and before I forgot, you might like to listen the whistle register of our very own singer Morissette Amon on her rendition of "Akin Ka Nalang (Just Be Mine)". Thank you for reading. Cheers!


    Here are the YouTube links of those songs mentioned above:


KPop Songs:




Reggae:


[Kolahi Kai]
Ehu Girl
Dream Girl
Cooldown
First True Love




Pop:


[Ed Sheeran]
Shape of You
Photograph

[Luis Ponsi]
Despacito

[Whiz Khalifa]
See You Again

[Jonas Blue]
Perfect Strangers
Mama

 


and "Akin Ka Nalang (Just Be Mine)" by Morisette Amon


Gogola, D / Welcome to Music Online!

Image Credit:


Video Credit:
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.