It seems like trudging in a fervid trail
My sinews are exhausted, my tendons are frail.
My feet are painful- bruised and bare
No way to go; I'm trapped in this endless snare.
 
In this grieving land where golden grains are spread,
The sultry winds are like ruffled strands of thread,
Heaving extremely the sand from their slumbering bed.
To die amidst, is my greatest dread.

These loads that my temple is struggling to carry
Are too much that they make my shoulders weary.
I am ceaselessly beaten by the sun's scorching heat
And being burnt in this raging embers down my feet.

Down this forlorn field, I wander
To where unknown, my soul meanders
To quench my thirst, I found none
I forego to survive; my hope has gone.

Then I realized and called upon His Name
With fervent love, He heard this lame.
He come and grace this field with a stream
I drink and fill myself, and bask in His dashing gleam.
 
 
Created: September 10th, 2012 at 2:34am
Modified: February 19th, 2021 at 11:08pm
 

Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.