It has been a week now since the day you came And yes I just knew you in some concupiscent game Yet since that moment your eyes met mine

 


Granted Solace

It has been a week now since the day you came
And yes I just knew you in some concupiscent game
Yet since that moment your eyes met mine
When our heartbeats collided, our hands entwined

         This feelings grow and conflagrates like fire
         And casted away the pain from a heartbreak prior.

I haven't been this happy, I tell you my dear
You've vanquished my sorrows, my worries and fear.
You've never felt even the slightest repugnance
And knowing this, my heart seems wanting to dance.

         That promise you said that you will always be there
         Is a granted solace, in my every night's prayer.


Oh how I felt relieved at this very moment
From bearing that fraught conscience, a week's torment
Finally I had found that courage to confess
The secret I've been hiding that put me in distress.

         Though I was frightened to tell you at first
         Cause I expected that things will be worst.

Your acquiescence put me in so much ease
Your acceptance put my boggled mind at peace.
I'll forever treasure this and emblazon deep in my heart
And I promise to be faithful and I'll do my part

         From now on until the end of time,
         So let's together trod in moments sublime.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.