It's been a while since the day we parted Yet I still remember that moment you left me broken hearted In sleepless nights, my pillows drenched in tear

 

Source: Wallpaperflare.com


Second Chance

It's been a while since the day we parted
Yet I still remember that moment you left me broken hearted
In sleepless nights, my pillows drenched in tears
My mind seemed lost, my days were engulfed in fear.

I never know how I could ever move on
The thoughts of you haunt me on and on
I always found myself in a daydream
That you're still by my side, so it seems.

Years passed and I can say that I'm now okay
Though in my heart and mind you will always stay.
The pain I feel now is lighter than before
Pain that penetrated deeply within my core.

When things are started to become right
One day, you came back and appeared to my sight.
My heart beats fast, the fire inside aglow
I think that I still love you so.

Then you asked me for another chance
My mind is hesitant but my heart seems to dance.
I'm afraid to accept you and take the risk again
'Cause I never wished to suffer the same pain back then.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.