Write about your participation in this project/activity, and what you hope to gain from it once finished.


 A. Down the Rabbit Hole




Follow the White Rabbit

Write about your participation in this project/activity, and what you hope to gain from it once finished. (<500 words)


I've always had a soft spot for the written word. While poetry has been my primary outlet, the lure of longer narratives has always lingered in the back of my mind. When I stumbled upon the Wonderland writing/blogging activity, something ignited within me. Perhaps it was the promise of a productive year or the inspiring words of the "Letter to Myself" ("Dearest Me")  – all I know is that I had to be a part of it.

As I embark on this writing/blogging journey, I have a few goals in mind that extend beyond just completing the activity:

Expanding My Writing Horizons: The Wonderland activity is the perfect opportunity to stretch my writing muscles. I want to craft longer narratives, develop complex characters, and experiment with different story structures by the time I reach the finish line.

Discovering Diverse Voices: One of the things that excites me most about Wonderland is the prospect of connecting with other passionate writers. I want to immerse myself in the stories and styles of my fellow bloggers, seeking inspiration and learning along the way.

Sharing My Voice: Participating in a community project like the Wonderland activity offers a precious chance to become a more visible part of the blogging world. My hope is that by sharing my work and engaging with others, I can build meaningful relationships and gain wider recognition for my writing.


I'm fully aware that this journey might have its challenges. Finding time, maintaining consistency, and battling the occasional bout of writer's block – these obstacles may arise. But I'm determined to overcome them. This activity is about more than just the finish line. It's about self-improvement, collaboration, and leaving my mark on the blogging community.

If you're a fellow writer or a curious reader, I invite you to join me on my Wonderland journey. I'm excited to share my growth, learn from others, and together, we can make this an unforgettable and productive year!



A world of words, a curious sight,
Wonderland beckons, bathed in light.
My pen, the key, unlocks the door,
To tales untold, and so much more.

Poetry, my comfort zone, I leave behind,
Longer tales and characters in my mind.
The White Rabbit whispers, "Follow me,"
Down the hole, where my voice breaks free.

With every word, my skills take flight,
Narratives woven, day and night.
New voices call, like Cheshire's grin,
Inspiration sparks, a journey within.

The Mad Hatter's tea party, a writer's feast,
Where ideas mingle, creativity released.
My name echoes softly, carried by the breeze,
A budding writer amongst the literary trees.

Though challenges lurk, like the Queen of Hearts,
Doubt and writer's block, their cunning arts.
Through the Looking-Glass, a clearer view,
My determination shines, forever true.

This Wonderland quest, a gift so bright,
Words take shape, with newfound might.
Beyond the finish line, my story awaits,
A writer transformed, where potential creates.

Come, fellow dreamers, let's fall hand in hand,
Into this world where words command.
Together we'll grow, our voices ascend,
The Wonderland journey, may it never end.



WORD/LINE COUNT:
Article: 324 Words
Poem: 28 Lines
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.