Each night, tears drip hastily down from my eyes Interrogations crowded my mind, these unanswered whys. We have been together for almost half a decade

Source: Stylecraze.com


 Love Ends

Each night, tears drip hastily down from my eyes
Interrogations crowded my mind, these unanswered whys.
We have been together for almost half a decade
Then in an instant, you confessed that your feelings fade.

Days and nights, I found myself contemplating
On what I've done wrong to deserve this feeling.
I've been faithful to you since the day we've met
Oh I've loved you, how could you forget?

Did you find someone else who cares you more?
Someone who will always have an open door
When he knows what secret that you've been hiding
Truth that in four years, I have been heeding.

I've endured those days that you've gone away
To a distant place during my darkest day.
I've always forgiven you for your lame alibis
And just let them drift away with my thousand sighs.

Perhaps, now is the time for me to say farewell
Despite this pain, I still wish you're always well.
My love for you is now put to an end.
I just don't know how long my heartaches mend.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

Thank you so much for dropping by. Please let me know your thoughts about this entry.